The IFP anti Jamming system is based on our self-invented network technology. Its distinguished functionalities includes:
- management of a collection of servers, nodes and PCs
- Traffic encryption, packaging, and tunneling
- Dynamic channels and channel discovery
- Automatic blocking detection and IP change
- Automatic detection and blocking of misuse
- multiple User friendly interfaces (client software)
The following diagram illustrates how it works:
The IPF anti-Jamming system consists of three major components:
- Distributed Servers and Nodes: Capable of connecting millions of users simultaneously and easy to scale up as needed.
- Mutiple Client Software: GPass, GreeGate, UltraSurf, Garden, FirePhoenix
- Dynamic Encrypted Channels: Mutiple types of encrypted channels with dynamic addresses
Inform, connect, and empower the people in closed societies with information on a free Internet.
The Great Firewall will be taken down as the Berlin Wall.
We Stand Together
There is no freedom without freedom of information. There is no freedom of information without Internet freedom.